JL Warren Capital LLC covers publicly traded Chinese companies (both H shares and ADRs) and multinationals with significant exposure in China, as well as providing niche insights into the Chinese macroeconomy. Our macroeconomic research includes topics such as weekly rates and issuances of wealth management products, the property market in mainland China and Hong Kong, and luxury market sales both inside and outside of China.
Journalists, academics, and government officials who would like to receive our newsletters should email us at email@example.com. Please state your affiliation in the email. JL Warren Capital uses its newsletters to share incremental data points, anecdotes and views on macroeconomic issues, as well as company-specific updates, analysis and investment ideas.
- Multinationals with material exposure to China
- AAPL, AVGO, BMW, CCL, Daikin, Kone, SWKS, TSLA, TTM, RCL, MJN, NKE, LVMH, Richemont, Swatch Group
- Internet, e-commerce
- SFUN, BITA, ATHM, VIPS, CTRP, QUNR, JD, YRD, NTES
- Macau casinos
- Sands China, MGM China, Wynn Macau, SJM, Galaxy Entertainment, Melco Crown Entertainment
- Monthly junkets operator survey
- Macro Data
- Housing Market Weekly Data (57 markets)
- Hundreds of Residential Developers Survey
- Monthly Global Auto Data (monthly plate registration data by models and import data by models)
- Monthly auto dealership survey
- Ad hoc Projects
- We encourage clients to request for exclusive a la carte projects (macro and equities)